Requests for a game, or looking for an opponent? This is the place to ask or look.

Forum rules

Posts older than 180 days will be automatically deleted
Post a reply

Wednesday 13th

Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:30 pm

Who's down?

aiming to be in, likely 40k, open to offers

Re: Wednesday 13th

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:10 pm

In for a game of Infinity with James.

If we get done in time, wouldn't mind another game of Aristeia if anyone wants to try it.

Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:08 pm

I needs to know they ended
Did look like the guard were getting vaped by the flyamebobs.
James on the other hand seemed to be under control which is a shame.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:52 am

We both had solid plans... James pulled off an awesome sniper shot using all the right tactics... and my Overwatch bot made 2 15+ saves on D20s...

Scoring a Crit on each of 2 of my attacks as well just unravelled the whole game for James.

Shame really, was a nice scenario and possible faceoff.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:33 am

No answer to superior dice rolling. I'd say back to the drawing board but I only have 2 options with what I have available to play with.
I might have to go Vanilla ALEPH in the new year. As much as I'd like to stick with the Steal Phalanx just so I get a good idea of how everything plays and what works well with What, I'm somewhat hampered by having to sink nearly a 1/3 of my points in Achilles just to make it to 300 points, as I don't have enough to field them without him.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:40 am

I'll run some vanilla stuff as well. Take Fireteams out and concentrate on the core strategy. Best way to get Scott and Simon back into it as well.

Could look at running the escalation mini campaign in the new year? That worked really well before.

Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:56 am

Good game of 40k against philburn, highlight for me was my inquisitor standing up to the charge of his terminator librarian, then shooting him in the face with his inferno pistol next turn and doing 6 wounds to him :lol:
Post a reply