Requests for a game, or looking for an opponent? This is the place to ask or look.

Forum rules

Posts older than 180 days will be automatically deleted
Post a reply

Re: Wed 20th September

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:06 am

Jimmy wrote:Not in tonight, too much packing to do!

Rubbish! :P

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:00 am

my games room is a tardis! - no matter how many boxes/cases I remove there's always more! :shock: :shock:

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:06 am

Jimmy wrote:my games room is a tardis! - no matter how many boxes/cases I remove there's always more! :shock: :shock:

I know the feeling, took 20 packing cases from the back room inMK and it didn't look like I'd even started

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Not feeling well. Won't be in tonight.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:51 pm

Dropshort wrote:Not feeling well. Won't be in tonight.

I wonder why that is!!!!!

Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:31 pm

Old Longy wrote:
Dropshort wrote:Not feeling well. Won't be in tonight.

I wonder why that is!!!!!

Yarrrrrrrrrrrrr :violin:

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:45 pm

Fun game, my thanks Col, Blockov's lot went home in their usual disgrace, after forgetting to bring ammunition (again) or so it seemed.

Was thinking swapping to a BMP-1 small unit and BMP-2 medium one (to get the LMG), wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference here though.

Wondering on the Mil-24D though, seems I either need two more to max them out or to leave them in the box, they are (in theory) my main anti-tank unit though so just dropping them is a problem..

decisions decisions...

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:37 pm

even more games of DBA, Jobbers spoilt it a little by learning the rules

Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:43 am

DBA - fun fun fun little game

Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:44 am

leopard wrote:Fun game, my thanks Col, Blockov's lot went home in their usual disgrace, after forgetting to bring ammunition (again) or so it seemed.

Was thinking swapping to a BMP-1 small unit and BMP-2 medium one (to get the LMG), wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference here though.

Wondering on the Mil-24D though, seems I either need two more to max them out or to leave them in the box, they are (in theory) my main anti-tank unit though so just dropping them is a problem..

decisions decisions...

I've come to the conclusion that HINDs are utter trash. Take the planes....

Even if you kill the AA, you will die to machine guns OR the 50 rockets coming your way in the NATO turn. Jet's don't have to put up with rockets or infantry fire, and are far better at killing NATO tanks. They only have to come on once to cripple a NATO tank unit.
Post a reply