APOCALYPSE!!!! April 22nd, Gaming Garage

Requests for a game, or looking for an opponent? This is the place to ask or look.
Forum rules
Posts older than 180 days will be automatically deleted

Re: APOCALYPSE!!!! April 22nd, Gaming Garage

Postby leopard » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:53 pm

Old Longy wrote:
leopard wrote:It could be said that the first time to run an army probably isn't as a 4k Apocalypse force, but yeah whatever...

Those people know nothing, and probably have beards!

This is the Janco way, can any of us honestly say we have ever let not having the first clue what we are actually doing stop us?

Just a pity the Thousand Sons I;m working on were not ready in time, but then Didn't have the points for them this time out either..

Them MkIII models are beautiful.

See people in the morning, as with last year have got hold of a couple of bottles of fizzy stuff and a fair few bags of crisps for general munchies
leopard

Postby leopard » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:04 am

My thanks to all, and especially to Lee for hosting an excellent game as always.

Given the relative successes in the game compared to unit point values the future is obvious, 4k of cultists should be able to handle anything...

Think is may actually be worth reading the psi rules as well to get more benefit.

Of course all depending on how derptastic the new rules are, seems 30k is using the current rules for a while - likely to avoid having to re-write all the Horus Heresy books
leopard

Postby Baldie » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:19 pm

It looked like that Goolie Man was living up to his name
Baldie

Postby Old Longy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:37 pm

Completely gipped myself, titans only get on on a 6 in close combat not 3s.... awesome game tho, I think we should just keep playing with current rules for apoc for next 6 months anyways till they get themselves sorted.

Thanks to peeps who turned up and made it a top day!

Team Yankee in May!
Does it have Lasers or Templars?
Old Longy

Postby leopard » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:19 am

See what happens with the new rules, but if they are considered pants then up for this mayhem again
leopard

Previous

Return to Arrange a Game