Hello

A place to post a brief introduction to yourself and the games you play, currently, previously or are just interested in

Hello

Postby Thehoboclown » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Hi all
Ive moved here a short while ago and since i live 5 minutes from janco thought id check out the gaming club. Im into a lot of tactical and thematic games. Particularly games like starwars imperial assault, mansions of madness etc. Just wanted to see if there is any interest in playing these sorts of games at janco?
Thehoboclown

Re: Hello

Postby Baldie » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi There

Pretty much play everything inside the great Janco's

My particular fancy is currdntly for historical games

See you in there
Baldie

Postby Dropshort » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:00 pm

We happen to have an imperial assault campaign running at the moment so I'd say it's safe to say you would find someone willing to give a similar type of game a go.
Dropshort

Postby virusoverload » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Hey welcome to the neighborhood.

most games are welcome down at jancos we will give any game a try.

If you are lucking for board games there is also a group in barnsley called the brotherhood of dice. They host a monthly get together for board games called the gathering. you should be able to find it on facebook. It's always a good evening and members organise smaller game nights on there too.

Make sure you pop down to jancos and say hi, we are usually in there playing various games on wednesday evenings and the weekend.
virusoverload

Return to Introductions and Profiles