Jancotoys stament

News and Announcements

Jancotoys stament

Postby Tiger 1 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:40 am

I am posting this statement on both the forum and facebook to clarify the position about what has happened at Janco Toys.

Most of you already know; as well as half of Barnsley as some people did not talk to me first but talked to everyone else, this has resulted in me losing customers and gamers.
We have had a person gaming at our club who had a criminal conviction which I did not know about initially. When I found out I did talk to most people about it and asked if they had concerns about this person still playing here, but it seems I missed a couple of people out (who rarely come to the shop anyway) and now I'm being made to feel the villain.
Due to the recent gossip, the person involved no longer games at this shop and has been removed from anything to do with the shop.

At Janco Toys the kids safety has always been a priority, and I have always done my best to look after my customers.
The problem, as with any games club, is that you don't know who is playing there, and while every effort is made to protect your club it can happen.

We have been advised that we should go to the police and ask them to investigate, as what is happening is defamation of character for both myself and the shop. While I am not vindictive, and would prefer not to go down that route, it is my (and my shops) reputation which has been smeared, and should this carry on I will have no choice.

I love the 'family' of gamers we have here, although some have stopped coming due to this gossip, and I hope that this is the last I hear about it. As in the past all are welcome to come and play.

If anyone wants to talk about this, please ask me to my face, not behind my back or through the forums or facebook.
Boss of jancotoys well i think i am.
Colin
Tiger's drive softly and carry a big gun.
Tiger 1

Re: Jancotoys stament

Postby Tiger 1 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:55 am

I would like to thank every one who have phone ,pop in to shop and messages for your support would list all the people but it would take me till next x-mas. It showed me how much you people love this shop. I might not be a big shop but we have a great lot of people here im proud of you all and again thank you.
Boss of jancotoys well i think i am.
Colin
Tiger's drive softly and carry a big gun.
Tiger 1

Return to News and Announcements