40k Challenge Event

News and Announcements

Re: 40k Challenge Event

Postby leopard » Sun May 06, 2018 9:09 pm

Baldie wrote:How did everyone else get on?

didn't see much to be honest, I think I was near the top after the first round, hence suffering in the second, appeared they were not really ready for flier spam...
leopard

Re: 40k Challenge Event

Postby Keiron » Mon May 07, 2018 7:31 am

I had 2 good games with my Nurgle daemons/Knight list. First game against mixed chaos, relatively new player so we only made it to end of turn 3 as I was helping him a bit with rules. Ended up 12-7 to me but I'd have topped 20 points if we'd played more rounds. 2nd game was against Thousand Sons with Magnus and 2 Daemon Princes. Honestly thought I'd struggle but he ended up with about 6 pink horrors left on the table by the end of turn 4. Two daemon princes charged my Knight, only did 2 wounds, Knight sent them back into the warp. Magnus charged knight, took 18 wounds off me which meant my knight was now hitting on 5's in reply...sent Magnus to drown his sorrows with the princes. Meanwhile on the other flank my plaguebearers just chewed their way through multiple units of rubrics and Ahriman. He ended up with a 2 point objective (which I was ignoring) and linebreaker. I took the other objectives (7 points) + first blood and slay the warlord.
currently playing Kings of War, Zombicide Black Plague, Rum and Bones, Batman, Marvel
Keiron

Previous

Return to News and Announcements