D-Day 6th June lists and who coming

Thinking of running a league or campaign? pull up your soapbox and shout about it here

Re: D-Day 6th June lists and who coming

Postby leopard » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:28 am

Send that knome pic to the guardian, they will have a campaign to ban asda running all summer

Pic of Reece is spot on you cruel swine you...

Great fun though, and never got to fire a flamethrower either :o
leopard

Postby Baldie » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:53 am

leopard wrote:Great fun though, and never got to fire a flamethrower either :o

And I for one am glad you didn't, Gemma says is was very naughty the way you and James ganged up on me and my thin grey line.

I really must commit to painting some Germans for the next one as you all go to so much effort to get your figs looking great and I do feel I let the side down a little, Eastern Front though no such problems exist.
Baldie

Postby Baldie » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:30 pm

How did the battle inland go?
Baldie

Postby Tiger 1 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:37 pm

Day 2 well anther great game allies had to take the town. they not quiet get there lol. Thanks to James, Reece,Dale, Mark, Chris for a great game, We raised £62.50 for our kids cancer charity thank you all. Chris not get his flame throws across the table but Reece did well with his tanks against Dale. I held Mark up and james held up chriss.But the germans where stubin sand not going anywhere. :woo: :woo: :woo:
Boss of jancotoys well i think i am.
Colin
Tiger's drive softly and carry a big gun.
Tiger 1

Postby leopard » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Baldie wrote:How did the battle inland go?

29th managed to blat a Tiger in assault.. bazooka through the engine intakes or something.

Also managed to push German paras out of a house, before they dusted themselves off, grinned, and returned the favour (took a while, the lone command stand held them off for a turn).

Fell apart in the end, the boat sections are ok in land but lack survivability, didn't have the models to swap them about and run as a normal rifle company (need to get the other mortars done, get alternative markings on the bases for 'rifle company' mode and sort some different support out).

M4 DD advanced bravely, and were wiped out before they even got in range to fire a shot never mind actually firing one.

Learnt I need better traffic management skills, could be worse though, least infantry can cross a wall without ending up like crazy Adolf's used tank lot.

Many thanks to all and especially Colin & Janice for putting up with us.
leopard

Previous

Return to Discussions, Comments and Proposals