Mad max: jancos fury (jancos heroes2018)

Thinking of running a league or campaign? pull up your soapbox and shout about it here

Mad max: jancos fury (jancos heroes2018)

Postby virusoverload » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:41 pm

Ok so as usual we have the annual jancos heroes. This year after talking with a few of you it's going to be based on gaslands. (Think fury road the table top game).

I'm looking at it being a 50 can(pts) game in which you can use anything that fits inside that point limit.

In the game there is access to:
Bikes
Buggies
Performance cars
Cars
Pick ups
Monster trucks
Vans
Tanks
Helicopters
Busses
War rigs

Although busses and war rigs are gonna struggle to fit in the points. And any more points the game will become unplayable with all of us.

I'm looking at 1/32 1/48 or 1/56 vehicles. I'm going to have a word with Colin about what he can get in before this decision is finalized.

If you want to have a look and a play about there's resources on the gaslands.com website. Including a list builder.

The rules are £10 on Amazon if you want them. If not me and Jimmy both have a copy and will happily teach people how to play and want more games of it so more people playing is great (we are playing using hot wheels cars like most other people atm).

Date wise I was thinking one weekend in march. If people can let me know if they want to play and what weekends they can't make it and we'll try and accommodate everyone.
virusoverload

Re: Mad max: jancos fury (jancos heroes2018)

Postby virusoverload » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:43 pm

Ok so after a conversation at the shop it appears the scales mentioned will be difficult to get hold of. So stick to hot wheels size vehicle's and pay Colin a bit extra on the day to use the shop. (£5 maybe).

So who's interested. And when are people available?
virusoverload

Postby leopard » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:45 pm

Certainly interested, Hot Wheels size cars are hardly difficult to get hold of, and I dare say most of us have suitable bitz - failing that 15mm stuff will convert nicely.

Should be open for most weekends here

Would be good to have a practice game open day on a Saturday sometime in advance though to show the rules
leopard

Postby virusoverload » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:07 am

Yeah sounds good to me. Just need to get numbers but I'll always have gaslands with me when I go to the shop if anyone wants a game.
virusoverload

Postby Old Longy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:14 am

Not my cup of tea!
Does it have Lasers or Templars?
Old Longy

Return to Discussions, Comments and Proposals