Painting swap

Thinking of running a league or campaign? pull up your soapbox and shout about it here

Painting swap

Postby virusoverload » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:56 pm

So this idea popped into my head after watching some videos on YouTube.

Anyone who wants to join in will have a model to swap.

Once everyone has put their names down a random other person is drawn for each entrant. You then give your model to this other person. (They probably won't have you as their person to give the model to).

The person who receives the model will then paint the model in the set time frame (say 2 weeks) and hand it back to the original owner on a set date.

We can make this into a group of posts for the blog showing before and afters and how we all paint differently.

Also include some rules/suggestions for the person painting your model. (Eg. Paint as a space wolf or paint concentrating on the colour red in the colour scheme.) Nice simple guidelines nothing daft.

There is also a size restriction. Anything upto and including models based on 60mm bases or equivalent. So dreadnoughts and landspeeders are ok. But rhinos, fire prisms etc aren't.

If you would like to enter this please register your interest below. I will update this post with the list of people.
virusoverload

Re: Painting swap

Postby GuEsTy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:59 pm

Good God ya wouldn't wanna draw my name
GuEsTy

Return to Discussions, Comments and Proposals