Mother Russia

Incomplete masterpieces, what are you currently working on?

Mother Russia

Postby Baldie » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:06 pm

I have painted up some crew and add on's.

We got my Cain who also gets to play in VBCW and BOB, Anatoly his drunken loader and Olga not part of the crew but adds some much needed glam and a big flag.

Next up is Boris an agent with his huge eyebrows again not part of the crew too duplicitous to be found at the front, Anastasia Cain's gunner actually a lass from Barnsley with aspirations, why she has a rapier who knows or dare ask and Petrov the loyal driver who has an even bigger flag.

as for the fifth member of the crew is their cute little, actually comes up to about shoulder height, doggy called Adolf

Not as good as some of the fantastic stuff I have seen but for me they are by far the best I have done so really chuffed with em.

Still daren't try eyes though
How they and their tank Mother Russia do is anyone's guess.
Baldie

Re: Mother Russia

Postby Jimmy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:11 pm

looking good,
Jimmy

Postby ironbelly2 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:09 am

Top stuff
ironbelly2

Postby Baldie » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:41 pm

Well thanks to upcoming games and a week off I have done well this month.

No guns for the 8th but lots of RCW/VBCW guys, I have tried some ways to speed up my painting and am pretty happy with the results.

Command / Commissar / Banners, glue still drying on banners so they will need tidying up a little. The force probably needs more guns and less flags but they are also going to be mixed in with my BA and VBCW forces as well.

Bolshi types

Naval infantry with POM POM and MMG

MMG nest

and now for something completely unrelated £1.00 toy to use as a Nurgle Helldrake, the base and paint cost more than the figure.

wings and base come off for storage, did a real quick paint job as I wanted to use it. So far in two games it has killed a total of three men I can see why they are considered so evil.

got some more car booty to make up a hell talon and another Nurgle gribbly

will October be the lucky month for the guns or will the Reds get the cavalry they have been promised
Baldie

Postby Jimmy » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:02 pm

Possibly of interest to you - dice bag lady is making a range of female ww2 Soviet soldiers, snipers and tank commanders
http://thedicebaglady.net/bad-squiddo-g ... -red-army/
Jimmy

Postby Baldie » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:15 pm

Good find
Baldie

Return to Work in Progress