Games Room

Incomplete masterpieces, what are you currently working on?

Games Room

Postby Keiron » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:52 am

My lodger has moved out so I've wasted no time in making better use of the space. Still a work in progress, looking for a 3'x3' coffee table for skirmish games, but its getting there :)

Imagegamesroom by Keiron Allison, on Flickr
currently playing Kings of War, Zombicide Black Plague, Rum and Bones, Batman, Marvel
Keiron

Re: Games Room

Postby Old Longy » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:16 am

Nice
Does it have Lasers or Templars?
Old Longy

Postby ironbelly2 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:40 am

Awesome fella ..even my shooting could hit that target! :lol:
ironbelly2

Postby leopard » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:29 am

Thats nor a proper games room.

I can see the floor...

And where the fridge? I've got my painting table right next to it, and within easy range of the kettle at only a few miles away.

Where are the piles of unpainted and half painted model that you will get round to finishing really soon honest..

Incidentally whats the green kneeling chair whatsit actually like to use?
leopard

Postby Keiron » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:34 am

All my half finished stuff has been hidden in boxes so I can fool myself that I'm organised, fridge is on the 'to do' list....2 flights of stairs is killing me! Not used the kneeling chair for years, forgot it was up her but thinking about giving it a whirl when I'm painting so I'll let you know.
currently playing Kings of War, Zombicide Black Plague, Rum and Bones, Batman, Marvel
Keiron

Postby leopard » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:14 am

Keiron wrote:All my half finished stuff has been hidden in boxes so I can fool myself that I'm organised, fridge is on the 'to do' list....2 flights of stairs is killing me! Not used the kneeling chair for years, forgot it was up her but thinking about giving it a whirl when I'm painting so I'll let you know.

You mean you have somewhere to hide the boxes? by gork I'm in awe, seriously, I've got two rooms full of them, the only saving grace is there is nearly as much space dedicated to shoes and clothes that never get worn (some mine I admit but shhhh).

You need a fridge for ahhh keeping paint cool, yes thats it, and helping crack superglue on ebay bought models. the cans that live in there are to help stop if falling over, ballast you understand...

Had a playground of a loft a few houses ago, was wonderful, a little world all of my own without calls of "put the kettle on" (the downside of only being a few miles from it as opposed to tens of miles from it that the sofa is)..

Wonder if I can train a rodent to make tea, without drinking it or doing something unspeakable in it?
leopard

Postby Baldie » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:06 pm

I have to agree with Dale, looks like a show room rather than a gaming room.
My floor is full of bits of spru and wood.

Nice dart board on the massive target.
Baldie

Return to Work in Progress