Little men stuck to pennies.

Found a good way of doing something? or looking for help solving a problem?

Little men stuck to pennies.

Postby Baldie » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:39 am

I have a platoon of Germans and a corresponding force of Soviets stuck to pennies.
Thinking of getting em off and flamed up as I can't imagine us doing a 15mm game using any other rules now, until of course I de base them and then all of a sudden someone is bound to start one.

Want to get the super glue taken off and also get rid of the paint so I can start again, best to use?
Also got another company of Jerries on FOW bases that I coated with plastic coat, want to remove and start again. Can I use same as above, which is?

PS more than happy to dump em in something and leave them for a few weeks if that is what it takes but do want to save the FOW bases so will probably remove the figs from the bases first.
Baldie

Re: Little men stuck to pennies.

Postby leopard » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:12 am

Metal models?

If so jam jar full of acetone based nail varnish remover, cheap or scented, will takes superglue and paint off.

To just get rid of the glue freeze them overnight, then onto a radiator, should crack the glue
leopard

Postby Baldie » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:17 pm

Metal models
Baldie

Postby ironbelly2 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:41 pm

My underwannger draw takes most stuff off...but nitromorse in a jam jar works ace on metal stuff
ironbelly2

Return to Hints, Tips, Techniques and Help