Q: Ork Battlewagon size?

Found a good way of doing something? or looking for help solving a problem?

Q: Ork Battlewagon size?

Postby leopard » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:32 am

Whats a good size for an ork battlewagon?

indeed what size is the GW battlewagon?

Reason for asking, since the looted wagon has been dropped from the codex :smack: and I'm not stumping for WD only to have to lug the flipping magazing around as well as a rulesbook.. I'm going to convert a lovely pair of Leman Russ tanks to battle wagons.

Figure they will need to be longer, which is not an issue as I need to add somewhere for orks to stand anyway, also taller, again not a problem.

Wondering on the sort of end size to aim for?

Not wanting the kit as the idea of building an ork vehicle accroding to instructions just feels so very wrong.
leopard

Re: Q: Ork Battlewagon size?

Postby Jimmy » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:03 pm

GW battlewagon is 6" long, 3.5" wide and 3" tall - that's just the base body of the thing
Jimmy

Postby Old Longy » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:24 pm

I'm sure a PDF of the rule sheet is plastered on every wall of the interwebs....
Does it have Lasers or Templars?
Old Longy

Postby leopard » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Old Longy wrote:I'm sure a PDF of the rule sheet is plastered on every wall of the interwebs....

Indeed it is, and indeed I have seen it, this is slightly besides the point though as I'd really prefer not to go back to the way the rules for 1st edition ended up - the book, the other books, various white dwarf issues plus a stack of photocopies, no index and not a hope in hell of finding anything...

May not actually bother with the rules, have not bought them yet, and just muck about with the models, for how often I'll actually play 40k its a lot of cash to drop when that could get me a whole slew of stuff for another game.
leopard

Return to Hints, Tips, Techniques and Help