FOW event early war Sunday 20th April

Heard of an upcoming tournament or event that may be of interest to members of the club? Looking for a potential team?

Re: FOW event early war Sunday 20th April

Postby Bob Typhoon » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:37 am

yeah I agree with that I will bring my brits also if anybody needs and late war stuff as proxy
Bob Typhoon

Re: FOW event early war Sunday 20th April

Postby leopard » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:07 pm

Well the army is packed, 1,490 points of British infantry with suitable support. On paper a rifle company, in practice an artillery battery with some infantry loitering with intent looking for a brew.

All Confident Trained, sort of fitting for a force dumped in the middle of nowhere, I mean what is Jerry going to do? fly in? :whatever:

Can upgrade them to Guards or Regular troops to boost the points if needed easily enough, plus a few bits that can be dropped to lower them if required.

Mostly EW colours on the models, the artillery have come up wonderfully now the bases are done and models have suitably dirty weathering added. Infantry and HMG are late war models being proxied though as the BEF infantry I have are still somewhat silver, and indeed still somewhat in little plastic bags (got a stack of it on a bring and buy, just need to build them)

Nice sunny day in Crete, whats the worst that could happen...

:stupid:
leopard

Previous

Return to Announcements